Northeastern Medical is dedicated to providing patients with the best quality and affordable care to eliminate or treat their symptoms.
– Immunodeficiency virus (HIV or AIDS)
– Hepatitis C
– ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
– Crohn’s disease
– Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
– Nail-patella syndrome
– Intractable pain, or a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces cachexia, severe nausea, seizures (such as those characteristic of epilepsy) or severe and persistent muscle spasms (such as those characteristic of multiple sclerosis)
– Chronic pain that has not responded to traditional treatments for 6 months or more.
The Northeastern Medical staff hope all patients can live a pain and symptom-free life. Whether your symptoms are chronic or occasional, we want to offer something to assist our patients through their daily lives.
Meet our Team
Our team has been involved in the medical cannabis movement for more than 50 combined years with experience in California, Washington, Colorado and Maine. We work to bring quality medicine to qualifying patients.
Founder & Trustee
Jody has been an entrepreneur and owned several business throughout his life, but helping people has always been a passion, a focus, and a top priority.
Josh is a master grower with experience in hydroponics, aquaponics, soil and hybrid media. He provides guidance to our in-house growers with great results.
Business Mgr & Trustee
Greg has a background in horticulture and spent several years working at a greenhouse before coming to Maine with Heisenberg Horticulture in 2014.
Nick recently graduated college and decided patient relations would be an excellent fit. He provides an indispensable link with our patients
Adam has been in the cannabis business over 20 years. His decades of experience provide expertise not available without years of education.
After a couple years in the military, Josh came to us from the Carolinas where he spent many years working in a family garden and time in the landscaping industry.
Call us today ...
Whether you need a doctor's recommendation, new caregiver, or free consultation, call Northeastern Medical today. We can help stop the pain, suffering, and symptoms or many illnesses.